[Coco] CoCo Rock Band in Rainbow

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:07:09 EST 2018

Wasn't there also a program that drew the Yes logo, the ZZ Top car, the Rolling Stones lips, etc... and the suggestion was to play a tape of those bands at the same time?

Was that Hot Coco?  I remember saving the screenshots and it taking long enough to render each screen that making a mixtape of sorts was a reasonable idea.

John