[Coco] CoCo Rock Band in Rainbow

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 25 21:29:04 EST 2018

> On Jan 25, 2018, at 6:10 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Allen, I don't remember that one but would definitely be interested in seeing it as I've attempted something similar several times but never achieved my goals.
> I was trying to use MIDI for music as the overhead was low and plenty of time for graphics :-)

The one that has been posted here is the same one I found, and the same one I “remembered.” BUT, I didn’t notice any reference to a song on the Rainbow on Tape for that issue. Maybe I am mixing up programs? There might have been something in a  Music issue that did something with the “AUDIO ON” command.

But I sure remember reading something about a “rock song” being included on the tape.

		— A