[Coco] Radio Shack dealers - CoCoFEST! Visit?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jan 23 19:55:11 EST 2018

I had dream, no a nightmare… I dreamt I went to a RadioShack store. When I arrived, the door was partially open. I went in and there was no one there. All the displays were empty, the shelves were bare. There was a scattering of old papers and trash on the floor. Except for the sign outside the store and painted on the window there was not even anything that said RadioShack. Most of the furniture was missing, and what was still there was broken. Then I woke up and remembered that RadioShack was gone and there are not any franchise stores anywhere near me. I was very sad.