[Coco] WiFi modem.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:44:17 EST 2018

I’d be willing to assemble small batches (10 or more), provided I don’t have to do
any dev work.  I can’t spare the development time right now unless it’s going to wind up
closer to that 100 unit number Jim mentions (eventually).  Too many other projects.

But assembly, I could probably be of assistance with that if it’s helpful.

I agree on the potential downside of accepting funding offers or taking payments
ahead of time to finance a run.  It’s a recipe for stress and disaster, and it’s much
wiser to finance it yourself and just take care not to overproduce.

- Ed