[Coco] WiFi modem.

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Jan 19 13:18:55 EST 2018

On 1/19/2018 1:12 AM, Steve Pedersen wrote:
> Jim howdy, what would it take $$ to do a run of these boards
Obviously, it depends on the amount of stuff you want on the PCB :-)
> ? Currently I
> have about $500 that I would be willing to donate to The Upfront cost of
> doing a board run.
I appreciate the sentiment.  Thanks for the support and vote of confidence.

Due to risk of online reputation damage with these types of funding
offers, I rarely accept such offers (Others may, I can only speak for
myself).  Don't worry, though.  I have plenty of money in the business
fund to produce a unit.

The main holdup is user population.  I think I noted this before, but I
do minimum 100 unit orders.  They are professionally assembled.  I think
Ed does smaller batches.  Cloud-9 might have a limit as well.  Others
have other limits.

I don't need a commitment from 100, but 30-40 is a good number.  If I
can get that, the rest tend to get sold.  Below that number, and they do
not.

Jim