[Coco] Barry's romdump program

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 01:04:11 EST 2018

I dumped the rom as a 16k.   When it was done I ran 'PRGFLASH.BAS'.   Typed the name CASTLE.   The computer just locked up and displayed random characters.   I thought that I needed to convert the bin so I tryed coNv2bin.   When I entered the name of the dumped rom. 'castle' it said the bin was greater than 16k and needed to be split?   Even though the dump was set to 16k?