[Coco] WiFi modem.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jan 19 01:02:35 EST 2018

> Steve Pedersen
> Fri Jan 19 00:43:42 EST 2018
>
> ~ I had wild plans of building and making such a Serial card but realized very quickly that I do not have the skills to program the firmware of the rs-232 card that I would build.~

If you build such a device and give me one, my daughters and I can write an OS-9/NitrOS9 driver for it. If you use a 6551 or compatible ACIA chip, and map the registers to the same address as the RS232 pak, we would have to, the existing software and drivers would work, Extended Color Basic software included.