[Coco] GFL football 2 on Cocoflash

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Jan 15 03:02:15 EST 2018

On 1/15/2018 1:17 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> The ROM contents of $FFF0-FFFF can be read by moving the ROM segment to a
> different memory location using the MMU.
Can someone to try this and confirm it, because the COco3 schematic does
not show this being possible.  The MMU address lines only appear at the
Z address lines (DRAM multiplexed address lines), and the ROM is
directly connected to A0-A14.  It *may* be possible to remap the ROM to
0-$7fff, but I don't think you can use the MMU to do it.

JIm