[Coco] GFL football 2 on Cocoflash

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 15 02:17:53 EST 2018

The ROM contents of $FFF0-FFFF can be read by moving the ROM segment to a
different memory location using the MMU.

POKE &HFFA1, &H3E ($3F will work, too) should move $E000-FFFF so that it
can be read at $2000-3FFF.

(You may also have to do a POKE &HFFDE,0 to go to ROM mode in order to see
the ROM data at $2000, not sure about that.)

As you say, those bytes make no practical difference as far as the game
goes.  Be a neat place for a game cartridge author to stash an Easter egg,
though.

Art