[Coco] ML BASIC SPEED TEST

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 23:02:27 EST 2018

Carlos, those hand-written notes are mine from the late 80's, not from the
authors of the software.  I cannot vouch for their accuracy, although I
don't think I would have written those notes if they were in error.  But 30
years is a long time.

This leads to an interesting discussion.  If the scan should be as close to
the original manual as possible, then delete all my notes.  I obviously
wrote them to help me with certain ML BASIC functions.  If those would help
others, then maybe they should be left in.  All depends on what you are
looking for.  I have purchased a huge amount of new and used Coco software
and manuals over these past 35 years or so, and I actually do read notes
that previous owners left in the used versions.  Sometimes they help.  If
people would rather have a more original PDF, then by all means Photoshop
those notes out, along with the binding and various rusty paperclip marks.