[Coco] CoCo joystick cable

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Jan 12 13:33:08 EST 2018

I guess that all depends upon what kind of headphones you have. I don't
have a CoCo joystick in front of me right now but I do have a test lead
on my multimeter whose jacket is .135" in diameter.  It seems to e about
the same size as the joystick cable.  The link I initially sent was of a
cable that is .165" in diameter but if that's to small for you, you
could try this one which is .193" in diameter:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/tensility-international-corp/30-00507/T1346-1-ND/6245002

I would guess if you get much larger than that you'll have problems with
it being to heavy and not flexible enough.