[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 13:23:21 EST 2018

 Agreed. Since my scans consist mostly of documents (passports, for example), forms and text with images, I just do it the quick and dirty way scanning directly to PDF.

I have one document that is mostly text printed using a Dot Matrix Printer which I would like to take through the OCR process, but Other Activities have impeded it. Salvador

    On Thursday, January 11, 2018, 12:10:20 PM CST, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

>Scanning directly to the pdf will give you huge files because the whole
>page is then a rasterized image. You have to scan at or above 300 dpi
>for good image quality.

<snipped>