[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

James Ross JRossList at Outlook.com
Wed Jan 10 21:32:22 EST 2018

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:14:57 -0600
"Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I retrieved my copy of the MLBASIC Compiler manual.  It is almost 200 pages
> long.
>
> The cover page reads as follows:
>
> MLBASIC
> Revision 2.0
> Extended
> BASIC
> Compiler
> WasatchWare
>
> Inside the cover, it reads:
>
> Copyright 1987
> Revision History: Original Release - July 1987
>
> System Requirements:
>
> 128 K Color Computer 3
> Radio Shack DOS

Oh yes, this is definitely it Steve!! Cool that you found it!  Thanks for looking for it!

> If this is the needed document, I'll scan the pages.

Yes, please do Steve.  That would be great. You could either send me the scans and I will see about converting it to PDF and uploading to the archive or you could just upload the scans to the archive or do the conversion to PDF and then upload.

I am certain I am not the only one that is interested in this manual.  I think there are several folks on the facebook page that have showed interest in it.

And I reiterative that I would pay for a personal copy sent directly to me too if you wanted to go that route.

Thanks
James