[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 20:14:57 EST 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: James Ross
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 12:24 AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

on behalf of Steve Ostrom <smostrom7 at comcast.net>
> James, I'm pretty sure I have a copy.  But I also have this nagging
> thought
> that maybe 2.0 used the same manual as 1.0 but added a few corrections.  I
> could be wrong.

That would be cool if you do find it, and thanks in advance for looking for
it if and when you can.

Even if it is just an addition to the 1.0 manual there will be important
information I am sure that would be necessary to use MLBASIC 2.0 -- the
advertisement(s) in Rainbow shows it is much more capable than the 1.0
version.

I retrieved my copy of the MLBASIC Compiler manual.  It is almost 200 pages
long.

The cover page reads as follows:

MLBASIC
Revision 2.0
Extended
BASIC
Compiler
WasatchWare

Inside the cover, it reads:

Copyright 1987
Revision History: Original Release - July 1987

System Requirements:

128 K Color Computer 3
Radio Shack DOS

If this is the needed document, I'll scan the pages.

--- Steve ---