[Coco] Need 512

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 3 09:27:51 EST 2018

I have a Disto 512 I pulled out of my CoCo 3 when I put in the Cloud-9 though I highly suggest going with Cloud-9 due to it using less power and making less heat. That could make the CoCo live longer.

But if someone wants a Disto, contact me off list. I was going to bring it to CoCoFEST for the auction.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)