[Coco] Need 512

John Mautz ejmautz2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:17:52 EST 2018

Cloud-9 is the cheapest (and to my knowledge only) active source for 512K
upgrade modules.  You could search ebay and save it and if one comes up you
could go that way but it has been a while since I've seen any show up there.

The CoCoMEM from Reto Innovations looks very interesting, but not out
yet...  http://www.go4retro.com/products/cocomem/