[Coco] CF or SD/Micro SD adapter?

Paul Shoemaker paulfe3 at swbell.net
Wed Feb 28 10:48:19 EST 2018

Hi Ron,
Indeed, we have all that great stuff, too, thanks to the amazing work of Daren Atkinson, Ed Snider, Richard Lorbieski, Mark Marlette, Jim Brain, John Linville and others (I'm sure I'm forgetting many key innovators).
Check out this site to get an idea of what is available out there from a hardware and software perspective.  http://imacoconut.com/buy-sell-trade/
It's really quite amazing what's been done!
-Paul