[Coco] Cloud 9 Pro Tector

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 26 08:28:10 EST 2018

Henry,

There is only one sure way to blow the Pro-Tector+ and that is on a MPI shift, the +12V and/or -12V hits the Halt* and / or NMI* lines. I see in a later post in the thread that is what happened. Not to worry you are not the only one. :)

Not many digital parts will with stand that. As you found out, the uP was saved from the destructive event.

A few repair options, you can send it to me, I'll repair it and can send it back at no charge, you just cover return postage, USPS 1st Class Intl. is not bad at all.

You can send it in, I'll repair it and give it to you at the CoCoFEST!

Last but not least, we can just exchange it at the CoCoFEST!

These devices are very serviceable, takes less than 5 mins to repair with the Metcal.
Cloud-9
3749 County Road 30 Se
Delano, MN 55328

Regards,