[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:41:19 EST 2018

Hi,

I think the result just says that 9 people of 100 did not either voted to have cc3/cc2/other or any emulator.

To make sure that the the numbers correspondent with the total number of voters, of which you build your case on, the voting system should be maded to do just that.

1 = cc3/cc2/dragon, fpga
2 = emulator ( any )
3 = other

In this case the sum of all the percents are 100 % ( only then if the voter is forced to use one of the tree options ), and your addition holds stand.

so in this case there are 91 voters that choose either 1 and/or 2 and the rest (9) did not take either of the options. Because of that you can not add 46 + 45 to reflect the whole number of voters.

my $0.02 worth of thaught
cb