[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 10:39:03 EST 2018

I just voted. I looked at the results, and the totals are strange. The
physical Hardware counts, CoCo3 + CoCo1/2 + Dragon, comes to 46%. All of
the emulators comes to 45%. That's a total of 91%. Where's the other 9%? I
think the algorithm is faulty.


On Feb 25, 2018 7:28 AM, "Francis Swygert" <farna at att.net> wrote:

> I just took a look at the results. Interestingly, if you add up all the
> emulators, there is 32% using emulators, 34% using a real CoCo3. Take out
> Xroar and JS Mocha since they are Dragon and CoCo2 based, and there is
> still 30% using emulators. Of course MESS/MAME and Jeff Vavasour could be
> either CoCo2 or 3, but I suspect most are using CoCo3 versions mainly with
> maybe an occasional foray into CoCo2. I find it a bit surprising that 22%
> are using Dragons or CoCo 1/2s, but then they are probably using CoCo3s or
> emulators as well. That's the problem with multiple entries!  It's just a
> simple polling system... once this has run for about 30 days I'll decipher
> the info and put up a couple more polls to further disseminate the
> collected info.  Frank Swygert
>  Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
>  803-604-6548
> --
> Coco mailing list
> Coco at maltedmedia.com
> https://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco

More information about the Coco mailing list