[Coco] Frank Hogg Labs E-Forth, patched to run on the CoCo3FPGA + VCC + Jeff Vavasour's emulator

Leslie Ayling layling at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 25 01:39:59 EST 2018

Hi Stephen,

When you first start up the program, try typing:

cr .( test)

Do you get "test ok" , or "cr ?" as a result?

What do you get on a real coco with CoCoSDC vs. CoCoFPGA?

If you LOADM"EFORTH.BIN
Then eject the disk.
Then "EXEC"

The cr word should already be visible without the disk being there.

----

If I try "1 load" on VCC 2.01, it responds with a load of "xxxx isn't unique" errors followed by "branch too long".

What *exactly* happens on CoCo3FPGA when you try loading block#1 ?

----

I'm not sure there is any need to load block#1 ?

Looks as though the extra words in block #1 have already been loaded in on the disk
that came from the coco archive.

Cheers,
Leslie