[Coco] Frank Hogg Labs E-Forth, patched to run on the CoCo3FPGA + VCC + Jeff Vavasour's emulator

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:16:39 EST 2018

Hi Leslie,

I got a failure right away when I performed:  1 load

The system came back with:  cr ?

Saying that it does not recognize the word cr even though it is defined and works fine in direct entry.

Screen 1 is the so-called load screen because it asks for all the rest of the screens to be loaded.  I then tried to load screen 2 (I think) directly with:  2 load

The system came back with: origin ?

The interesting thing with this one is that even when I tried direct entry of the command origin, the system still emits the error message.  I thought that the origin command is part of the base dictionary, as it is with other instances of Forth.

That’s the specifics that I can recall.  If you want me to do any experiments, just let me know what.

Thanks!

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira