[Coco] Frank Hogg Labs E-Forth, which is the only thing I’ve found that won’t run on the CoCo3FPGA ?

Leslie Ayling layling at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 22 19:27:06 EST 2018

Hi Dave, et al.

I'm finding it very interesting indeed.

I've tried E-Forth out on all the available emulators I have.

Only works correctly on David Keil's MS-DOS emulator, but it's difficult
to debug there.

Doesn't work on VCC or Jeff V's emulators, you just get a row of chars
for each keypress.

Still trying to work out exactly what it is doing....

Cheers,
Leslie