[Coco] Retro computing fiction

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Feb 22 09:29:28 EST 2018

I'm one of those people in the camp of thinking that Ready Player One is
horribly written (so the movie can't help but be better), but it certainly
did hit home for a lot of people. I'm skeptical that there will anything
related to Dungeons of Daggorath or the CoCo in the film. It will probably
use high profile games in partnership with various existing companies.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and