[Coco] More NitrOS9 fun

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:31:08 EST 2018

And here is yet another interesting data point.

I decided to try using a disk on Drivewire instead of the real floppy.

I boot from Disk 0 (would be /x0 but seems to only be /dd) and tried to

format /x1 manually.  Identified it as a hard disk and asked the usual

questions (even though I had used the "r" option which is supposed to

mean "Ask no questions".  Format starts, runs a few minutes putting

the usual info to the screen.  Then system crashed, rebooted but failed

on the reboot.  It now looks like it trashed /x0 as the system will not

boot at all from that image.    :-(

bill