[Coco] Call code Syscall

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 17:09:24 EST 2018

Wayne, actually, the call codes are defined in /dd/defs/os9defs (os9.d for nitros9). They are the "F$XxxXxx" definitions. BUT, they are not explained other than their name and description. There's no reference of the regs used to set them up, only the byte code and a short description of it's purpose. To get the info on how to use them, you must reference the same "F$XxxXxx" name in the "Technical Reference" manual to get the proper usage.
Without knowledge of what's in the defs files, one would not get very far in assembly or C programming in OS9.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com