[Coco] Get the current work path

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:43:56 EST 2018

I think you're right Curtis. There is no system call I can find for
returning current working or execution directory. SHELL "ex pwd" and SHELL
"ex pxd" work in Basic09, but only return the path to stdout and trying to
put the output into a variable results in an error. Your method is probably
the one to use, though it requires extra code.