[Coco] Get the current work path

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 14 22:37:35 EST 2018

I don’t think you can do it quite that easily. Are you running stock OS9/shell, or Nitros9/shellplus?
What you may have to do is SHELL “PWD >-tempfile”
Then open tempfile, read a line (which will have your path), close it, and then delete tempfile.
(shellplus supports the '>-‘ to overwrite an existing file. If using standard shell, you will likely have to do an ON ERROR GOTO and try opening it first, and closing/deleting it if it opens without an error).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net