[Coco] CoCo DECB error list and descriptions

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Feb 13 23:41:58 EST 2018

As Art said, there's no such thing as an ?FE error in standard DECB.

It is, however, possible for a ML program to add additional errors if it
wants to and that could be what happened here.

However, it's more likely an incorrect error code went into the AC46
error handler. That routine expects an *even* number code in B. An odd
number in B could give interesting results. In fact, the code 73 would
cause "?FE" error to be shown since it would take the second character
from "VF" and the first character from "ER", thus giving "FE". (Error
number 36.5 in the reckoning used by ERNO if ERNO could handle
fractional error codes.)