[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 7 10:59:09 EST 2018

Rogelio - just to give you an update. The patch partially worked. It now loads/links Grfdrv, and can execute command codes $15 and up. But there are two bugs still:
1) Set Point and Erase point ($18 and $19) crash the system. Not sure why yet. All other commands seem to work.
2) The very first Grfdrv related command you send gets eaten; subsequent ones all work fine.

As David and I have time to look into it further, we will try to fix these two remaining bugs.

Please let us know if you find anything else.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net