[Coco] RS232 Nictro Os9 Level 2 and VCC

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:41:11 EST 2018

Phillip,

Well I myself don't know Java so I can't do anything about the DriveWire 4
Server itself.  Hopefully some day Aaron Wolfe would be willing to come
back and do some updates. :D

As far as the DriveWire drivers on NitrOS-9 those could probably be
updated, but would still need the extra protocol data for the CD info. :(

Some day this might be a option. :(

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |