[Coco] RS232 Nictro Os9 Level 2 and VCC

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:55:16 EST 2018

One other thing that I would like to point out that it may be possible to
add it since pretty much all the computer programming lanuages support
timer events that can be used to control the incoming flow of data going
from DriveWrite to the Rs232 pack plugin to the T2 port. One of the winsock
control lib files I tested and use timer events worked fine so the buad
rate can be adjusted to receive at 12,, 2400 & 9600 buad.