[Coco] Coco BBs System

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Mon Feb 5 12:21:37 EST 2018

Do you rember the name of the bbs system?

Thanks

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 14:04:51 EST 2018

 There's also "Square One" run by Bill Gordon.
71.68.29.241:23

I'm not sure if is still up and running but the last time I checked (a couple of months ago), he was still up. He has a Coco section with files.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com