[Coco] USB Serial adapter to CoCo RS-232 Pak?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:28:28 EST 2018

Allen,

On my Windows 10 PC I am using:
http://a.co/d2XqkSl
with Putty for the terminal program.  I have used this without problems on
my CoCo 3 with the Deluxe RS232 Pak and NitrOS-9 L2.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |