[Coco] RS-232 Pak problems

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 23:47:23 EST 2018

> On Feb 3, 2018, at 10:44 PM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net> wrote:
>
>    I _think_ the RS-232 pak has at least one status output. If you
> check the DB25 pinout, you can try connecting the pak's status outputs
> to it's inputs to see if that gets it going.

If it’s not a signal passed down to the DB9, I’ll have to get a breakout box and do it that way. I guess nothing used DB9s back then, or we might have run into this.

It’s been fun discussing this with the CoCo Talk folks and on Facebook and in Discord and Messenger, etc. Everyone seems to recall there was something you had to do, but none of us remember what it was ;-)

		- A