[Coco] RS-232 Pak problems

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 20:34:09 EST 2018

I am using the current version of Vcc with DriveWrite and after I try and
write the new boot file and it ask the question do you want to write to
track 34 it's telling me error mulitiple sector error. I am using kwikgen
and its not working. Do you know of any other way that I can add the t2 and
aciapak to the boot file. It's the coco3 image?