[Coco] 512k coco programs

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Dec 25 01:15:12 EST 2018

The list seems a trifle misleading, in that many programs that absolutely
require only 128K run much better if you have 512K.  So, while the list
notes some programs that require 512K for no disk swap, there are a much
greater number of programs that can run in 128K but use 512K in other ways,
such as games allowing more levels or Extended ADOS-3 including a built-in
Ramdisk or word processors with much larger buffers under 512K.

Art

Art