[Coco] Rs232 Pack

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:55:07 EST 2018

Ok following this a bit, Phil I see your question leading to 2 things that do exist already.  A: Drivewire will do 90% of what you are asking with non RS232 paths.  B: Using a ESP chip on bitbanger or on a board wired as RS232 you can get wireless RS232 protocols exactly like the C64 uses (Zimodem to be exact)  I use both on real hardware.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>