[Coco] Rs232 Pack

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:14:44 EST 2018

Back in the 90's there was some terminal programs including Ribbs that
supported the Rs232 Pack. In my option it will be a waste if time spent
re-writting some of  the programs that supported the RS232 Pack. The
Commodore 64 has a emulator and that supports networking and the old
programs work with it.

I would like  to see the Rs232 pack support added to the Coco Emulator
using the same tech information that is in the orginal Rs232 Pack Manual.