[Coco] Latest C Compiler Chain

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Dec 16 15:32:57 EST 2018

I can send you the last iteration of our attempts to improve on the "C"
Compiler, sources and documentation included. Plus a copy of the 6309
assembler source.

When TandyCoCo.com was taken down and everything was lost, I became
perhaps the last owner of the parts of the latest "C" compiler chain.

Just about everything has had rewrites and tweaks, some by Gene.

As far as "ed", that was not included in the effort.

  http://www.os9projects.com/C_Compiler/Compiler.html

was to be the final resting place but it never got the files.

You can't pick and chose as the parts are all tied together via the last
iteration of "CC".

TandyCoCo.com took down a huge amount of my work and of others, perhaps
intentionally.

Bill has his own methods and may have been part of the take down.

I have at times provided the parts to persons but nothing has been heard
by me after.

SHF