[Coco] Back to my COCO's again

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:38:24 EST 2018

I finally have time to get back to working with my COCO's

again.  My desire is still to build a system with lots of disk

storage and that will probably end out be one using my

TC^3 and a disk farm.  I want to make a NitrOS9 development

system in hopes of bringing some other fun OSes to the

COCO world.

But, in the  meantime, I was setting up an IDE system last

night and a question popped into my  head.  If I  have two

IDE disks, a Master and a Slave, how do I differentiate

between then under HDB-DOS?  Not an important question

as I don't see IDE as my long term answer but I am curious.

bill