[Coco] Digger3 not booting?

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:04:01 EST 2018

I made a real floppy using the SDC's write disk option.
 When I get home I will try a few things.
First I will try both SDC and physical floppy but use my 512k coco3. It's possible that the 2mb is causing probllems

If that doesn't work I will use DW to mount the disk and report back

Thanks for the DW suggestion.

Sent from my BlackBerry