[Coco] Digger3 not booting?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Dec 9 16:52:06 EST 2018

Here is the result of further testing on a 512k Coco3 with a Disto Super Controller II using Disk
Basic 2.1.

The game disk was loaded into Drivewire and copied over to a 2.5" MF2DD disk formatted on the Coco
in disk 1. This disk was selected with DRIVE1, the game started with LOADM"D3", and seemed to run
normally.

Given the above, it is likely that the SDC hardware is causing a problem.

Robert