[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:45:46 EST 2018

On 12/7/18 4:54 PM, Stephen Fischer wrote:
> Tie Sync together??????

That's what I thought, too.  But the picture states that he has HS and
VS tied

together run through a resistor connected to the Sync line of an RGBS
connection.

He has pictures that seem to show it working, but I don't  know how.

> The only way is to use an NOR chip, 74??00 if I remember the number
> correctly. Then if needed to invert the polarity another NOR gate is
> available on the IC.

He has an example of such a combiner but claims he didn't need the

complexity and just used the cable.

I admit to being baffled.

bill