[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Dec 7 16:54:19 EST 2018

Tie Sync together??????

The only way is to use an NOR chip, 74??00 if I remember the number
correctly. Then if needed to invert the polarity another NOR gate is
available on the IC.

That's what is on the underside of my CoCo3.

SHF