[Coco] Live AND Learn..........

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Aug 10 13:40:09 EDT 2018

Haha! We both got it wrong. According to Webster it's spelled
"uninterruptible".

But getting back to your problem of stiction on the hard drives...I
wonder if a couple of things might work:

1) A sharp twisting motion of the hard drive around the axis of the
motor when power is applied

or

2) A rap with a small hammer on the corner of the hard drive casing that
is tangential to the platter when power is applied

Dave