[Coco] Live AND Learn..........

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 10 00:42:50 EDT 2018

On 10/08/2018 2:04 PM, Joe Schutts via Coco wrote:

> Now I know that everyone is probably thinking to them self,
> "This guy has a NEAT setup". And you're right, I do.

Pretty old school really. Haven't used optical media (let alone tapes)
for a few years now. I watch and record TV directly to HDD on my media
PC when not streaming from the net.

> Now some here might say this is "NOT A COCO RELATED RANT"... I cannot
> agree. This pertains to the CoCo (and ALL it's users) and ALL it's
> hardware.

That's a bit of a stretch but I'm not the internet police so I'll
refrain from passing further judgement.

Glad you've found something that gives you peace of mind!

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>