[Coco] CoCo 2 to Composite

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:27:17 EDT 2018

You guys missed a super easy solution that I am using right now

If you have a USB capture device on your PC just connect the RF out from the coco2  to the cable IN connector of the capture card/stick.   Now tune the software to channel 3/4.

The bonus is that you can record your computing as well as have it in a window while you surf YouTube for  coco videos

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.