[Coco] Glenside Nominations

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Aug 6 11:56:55 EDT 2018

In consideration of the pending Glenside meeting this week, I would
like to make an announcement.  After an abundance of due consideration,
I would like to nominate myself for Glenside Vice President, provided
that my place of residence is deemed to be acceptable to hold such
a position.

I appreciate your support in this endeavour, and I invite everyone
with an interest in the workings of the Glenside organization to
join us online for the meeting Thursday night (9 August 2018). See
the post from John Mark Mobley for details!

Thanks,

John