[Coco] sbasicc demo 2018-08-04

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Aug 5 14:59:22 EDT 2018

Demo of "System BASIC Compiler" project as of 4 August 2018

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVFBJyM2FWU

A little project I've been working on and crowing a bit about
lately...a BASIC compiler, currently targeting the TRS-80 MC-10. I'm
still fleshing things out, improving the BASIC language implementation,
etc. I also intend to target at least the CoCo and the Dragon, maybe
other machines as well...?

Code forked from this original project:

	https://github.com/Luiji/TinyBASIC-C

As of the publication of this video, this remains an
unfinished/unpublished project. I intend to support sources that
target Color BASIC and probably the original Apple Integer BASIC,
as well as any convenient or practical additions or changes beyond
that. If there are functions or keywords of particular interest,
then feel free to suggest them!

For more information, tune into The CoCo Crew Podcast:

	http://cococrew.org

Or follow my blog:

	http://retrotinker.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking!